Kamis, 09 Februari 2012

Rumah Jambuluwuk



This is really beautiful place at Batu, East Java, Indonesia. Yeah, this is my country, Indonesia. Did you ever heard Bali? Or have you visit Bali yet? You know Bali is also in Indonesia. But, beautiful places in Indonesia not only in Bali. ^_^
The name of this Beautiful place is Rumah Jambuluwuk. Located on the altitude of 1050m about sea-level, surrounded by mountains, forests, hills, and the city of Songgoriti, RUMAH JAMBULUWUK BATU exudes the breathtaking view that will make your stay special, along with BUKIT BALE AGUNG NUSANTARA EMAS that carries the well known local tradition (http://www.rumahjambuluwuk.com/batu/about.php?abid=amFtYnV8MXxhYm91dA==).
when I was first invited to go there, I was confused and wondering what kind of place it is. His name is unique, and I never imagined that it was a resort. ^ _ ^
However, after arriving there, I was really fascinated by what I saw. The scenery was very beautiful. poor city lights flashing, the lights of cars passing through the BATU city streets. It's really like in the hill of stars. Especially when I stay at the resort at the top, WOW, thatwas very beautiful scenery. I love that.
This is the pictures that I get in Rumah Jambuluwuk.














2 komentar:

  1. dimana tu.. mau dunk diajak kesana.. :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. di batu la... habisnya songgoriti,sebelum payung... uapiiikkk.... :D

      Hapus